|Cannabis Sativa Seeds|
Many historians believe that the cannabis plant was the first to be widely cultivated by humans and can be found in countless places throughout our history. The fibers, seeds, oils and leaves have been made in to hundreds of different products including paper, plastics, jewelry, and clothing.
Medicinal and Cosmetic Use
|cannabis seed oil in our lab|
Perhaps the most valued property of Cannabis Seed Oil is its percentage of Essential Fatty Acids, which is higher than any other plant in the world. It contains both Omega-6 and Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids, in a proportion of 3:1. This proportion is the scientifically recommended balance of Omega-6 to Omega-3 acids, making it a simple perfect way to complete your diet. Essential Fatty Acids are necessary for our health, and are responsible for the luster in our skin, hair, eyes, transferring oxygen to the every cell in our body, and even the clarity in our thought processes. They also lubricate and clear the arteries, strengthen the immune system, and help prevent viruses and other threats to our health. Essential Fatty Acids are not produced by the human body and they must be obtained from food sources.
Specifically, Cannabis Seed Oil has been shown to assist with the following medical conditions:
- Cancer (colon, breast, prostate, skin)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Premenstrual Symptoms
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Weight loss
- Poor circulation
- Crohn's disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- Gall stones
- Kidney degeneration
- Dry skin
- Immune deficiency
- Irregular hormone levels
- Low energy levels
- Low metabolism
- Dry skin and hair conditions
Our cannabis seed oil is all-natural, certified organic by the USDA & Oregon Tilth and is non-GMO. We use a cold-pressed and unrefined oil to preserve all the beneficial nutrients from the mother plant.
Numerous scientific studies have been conducted and papers written on the wonderful benefits of this plant oil. Here are some of the highlights we have found in our ongoing research:
- WebMD "The Truth About Fats"
- "Nutritional Profile and Benefits of Hemp Seed, Nut and Oil" by Gero Leson for Dr Bronner [pdf]
- "Is Hemp Seed Oil a Good Health and Beauty Supplement? Dr. Weil Thinks So" by treehugger.com
- "Hemp seed oil: The new healthy oil" by John McKiernan
- "Hemp Seed: The Most Nutritionally Complete Food Source In The World, pt II" By: Lynn Osburn
- "Hemp Oil and Cancer" By Mark Sircus Ac., OMD
- "Hemp and Marijuana: Myths & Realities" by David P. West, Ph.D. for the North American Industrial Hemp Council